Tuesday, November 12, 2002

I forgot to set my alarm last night. I had comp difficulties this morning. I had IBS difficulties this morning. They were cleaning our bathroom, so I had to walk a heck of a way in order to have my IBS difficulties in another bathroom. I had deoderant finding issues again.

Despite all of this: I left my room on time for once.

On my way to ACS I was smugly patting myself on the back for this. "Go you. You'll be on time! The teachers will love you! I'm pretty sure they're sick of seeing you come in late!"

Of course, the class I was SUPPOSED to be going to was not ACS, but Anthro. Conveniantely on the other side of campus.

When I realized, I hauled ass over to Anthro. I was late yet again. And sans pencil for a scantron test that I had forgotten about. Thankfully I got someone to lend me one.

I hope the rest of my day goes better, especially in regards to IBS, it's been especially bad today :(

No comments: