Monday, November 11, 2002

I have the best conversations, here are quotes from some of them (In the MSN convers, I'm punk rock princess)

Kevin says:
there's gotta be someone who wants to kidnap you from some sort of perverted sexual desires
Punk Rock Princess says:
Aw, you flatter me

Phoemeister: how's you?
Talia: me good and you?
Phoemeister: My dad wanted to go to breakfast at this new place called Le Peep this morning. Usually I hate waking up early to do stuff like that, but I didn't have the heart to tell him no. Anyway, I got up early and was zombie tired, and then on top of it nauseous for some undiscernable reason. Then we couldn't go to Le Peep anyway, and ended up at Culver's, which is this place I don't like very much, but I was ravenous despite being nauseous, so we went there, and I had a dry heave and then some fries and rootbeer and a pumpkin milkshake and then when I got home I passed out until four p.m., and when I woke up. I felt great.
Phoemeister: You should never give me an opening.

Talia: yeah, my imaginary online-hit-on-ness is just as good as your imaginary online-hit-on-ness
Phoemeister: aww, why thank you for saying so

Talia: I've had pop-tarts that took less time to pop up a second time

Punk Rock Princess says:
Pretend you have chlaymidia. "Mom, I need my health card because I have chlaymidia, dammit. There, aren't you sorry you asked?"


Phoemeister: k, one sec
Phoemeister: I'm busy convincing Tom that he's bald and grainy
Talia: and he's not?
Tom: Ouch.
Tom:I am not bald nor grainy, except on Sundays.

No comments: