Thursday, November 21, 2002

I'm kind of depressed lately. All I ever do is watch TV.

Anyway, I had my first social encounter in weeks today, Igraine and I ate at Avanti's. It was awesome, especially the chlaymidia jokes and paying for our entire meal entirely in change.

I was a little sad, she was going out later with some of the others from the london trip, and invited me to come along too. But it was something involving a stripper. I thought of coming along anyway, just to get out. But it was 5 bucks (I'm really hard up for cash) and I knew, just KNEW someone would be a jerk and be all "Phoe's prudish. Let's make the guy grind right in her face" or some other crap. So I'm here at home. Watching Waterworld for the 80th time.

She invited me to visit her in Chicago over break. ....I should brush up on my interstate driving first, but that would be awesome.

No comments: