Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Well: (you can tell I'm bored, I'm only posting every three minutes now) I've not listened to all of S.C.I.E.N.C.E., but I saw the video for "A Certain Shade of Green" included, and I like that. It's a good song, but a borderline video. Old skool dreadlock and moustachioed Brandon Boyd is less attractive than new skool Brandon Boyd, but dreadlock and moustache Brandon seems more loveable and sincere, somehow. Also, he keeps his shirt on for about 80% of the video, which is about 80% more than in any other Incubus video I've seen, and about 30% more than in the Incubus photos I see. I appreciate this shirt wearing, it covers up the 3 inches of underwear he always seems to want to show the world.

This reminds me of the conversation Wanda and I had the other day about the new Foo Fighters video. We appreciate old, dry Dave more than new, sweaty sideburn Dave.

Yep. Very verrry bored.

No comments: