Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Ugh, I'm so annoyed--I did a mass com worksheet last night and forgot to bring it TO class today. D'OH.

Interesting incident, though: I sort of made aquaintances with a girl next to me in class. We bonded through doodling. First, she complimented my doodling. Then we exchanged some other small talk. Then, and this blows me away, she started doodling like how I doodle! Imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery, because I felt awesome. I love it when I do stuff and other people copy. It's like, I may not make the biggest mark on the world, but after I'm gone, maybe there'll be someone who doodles like me, or says "libary" like me, or does my "shocked expression." Okay, I doubt people will do that stuff taht long. But it still is nice to invent something that other people think is worth using.

No comments: