Sunday, February 06, 2005

How do I get into these sorts of convers? Though I admit contributing a certain amount to the creepiness in the second one :P

Dragon: what're you doing, then
Phoemeister: eating nachos!
Dragon: awesome!
Dragon: nachos goooood
Phoemeister: you're tellin' me!
Dragon: *nestles to your side and lays my head on your shoulder*
Phoemeister: wow, nachos must really turn you on, eh?


Phoemeister: the old people are supposed to be who the young people were or something

*long lag, at least half an hour*

Phoemeister: She said to the ignorrer, who then ignored her :P
Sui: baaah
Sui: i'm gonna go take a bath
Phoemeister: Who then growled at her and went back to ignoring :P
Sui: i'm not growling or ignoring
Phoemeister: Except he was growling and ignoring, no matter how much he tried to deny it.
Sui: :P
Phoemeister: Then he used the tongue smiley, because he knew in his heart he had no good argument because he really had been ignoring her.
Sui: nooo.. the tongue is because my head hurts and I think I'm gonna go take a bath
Sui: and Phoe is speaking in a 3rd person point of view that is scary
Phoemeister: She cried herself to sleep, that night, and resolved not to tell him the baby was his.

*another pause*

Phoemeister: Then..... he ignored her :P
Sui: my head hurts something fierce
Sui: and the crazy talk doesn't help
Phoemeister: LOL, sorry, I thought it was funny
Sui: hehe normally yes : )
Phoemeister: I thought the baby bit would at least crack you up
Sui: but my brain is having difficulty parsing normal talk.. let alone that
Phoemeister: my bad
Sui: haha
Sui: yeah it did
Phoemeister: lol
Sui: i was gonna say something about "my baby mommy"
Phoemeister: why didn't you? :P
Sui: you ain't my baby mommy!
Sui: oh no you di'int!
Phoemeister: Psh
Phoemeister: you WISH you were my baby daddy
Sui: It can't be mine! we only did anal
Phoemeister: my baby daddy is Coolio
Phoemeister: remember gangsta's paradise? ooooh. Yeah, it was hot.

I'm on the run
I'm chasin' guys for fun
her baby daddy, it's not his only one
I know you wanna hit that, I know you wanna hit that hit that!


--"Hit That," Offspring

No comments: