Sunday, February 06, 2005

So.... this was two different conversations with two different people where I started pasting what they said to each other: (I can't help posting so many convers! It's a disease!)

Talia: that Sui you talk to all the time is a guy?
Phoemeister: yeah
Talia: I totally thought that person was a girl... from the way they talked
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: I'm going to have to tell him that
Talia: go right ahead
Phoemeister: he actually has about as dirty a mind as you
Talia: believeable... even males preists have dirty mines
Phoemeister: .....he's not a priest
Phoemeister: where did you get that??
Talia: I meant that all men, even priests, have dirty mind

So I told him, adding:

Phoemeister: That's probably a compliment, though, considering for the last ten minutes we were discussing several really losery guys :P
Sui: hahah
Suibrom: I'm not really sure what to say to that :-)

Sui: hahah
Sui: Father Si
Sui: I like the sound of that
Phoemeister: ha, loser! You can't spell your own name
Sui: yeah I'm so drunk
Sui: off that communion wine

Phoemeister: I dunno. I just thought it was funny as hell.
Phoemeister: Considering 90% of our convers are sexual innuendo.
Phoemeister: You secret girl, you
Sui: haha
Sui: maybe your friend is trying to insinuate she thinks you're a lesbian

Talia: no, I just thought HE was [a lesbian]

Phoemeister: You're a lesbian priest!
Sui: hahah
Sui: nice
Sui: my dream come true!
Sui: you never see lesbians being accused of child molestation

Talia: he's never been to Florida then
Sui: haha
Sui: that's right.. I was never there
Sui: and if anyone asks.. you tell them the same

No comments: