Saturday, February 12, 2005

Vincent: and it was Phoe she ate the glue.. after I dared her.. she's a bad girl.. and she forced me to eat the crayons!!
Vincent: *sniffles and blubbers*
Phoemeister: Everyone at my gradeschool ate glue. And I mean, I'm serious about this. It was like, the "cool" thing. So I did try it from peer pressure. But I totally knew this girl who was still eating glue by the 6th grade when all of the rest of us had grown out of thinking it was cool.
Phoemeister: but, if I had known you in gradeschool, I SO would've made you eat crayons. Because that strikes me as the type of relationship we have
Vincent: Oh really?
Vincent: I wouldnt have taken your crap woman.. I would looked at you looked at the crayon and been like...
Vincent: "sure!"
Vincent: no no wait!
Vincent: Hell no!
Vincent: thats better
Phoemeister: ha
Phoemeister: I bet you love eating crayons
Phoemeister: I bet you're like, "mmm, burnt sienna!"
Vincent: Hahaha
Vincent: glue eater!
Vincent: I bet you woulda eaten the crayons but you were to busy with you mouth glued shut
Phoemeister: psh
Phoemeister: if you knew anything about eating glue, you would know it doesn't start gluing until it hits your intestine, and they get glued together
Phoemeister: not your mouth
Vincent: LOL
Vincent: like that is any better babe
Phoemeister: hey
Phoemeister: I would still be able to eat crayons if I chose
Phoemeister: I just wouldn't be able to poop them out
Vincent: *hands you a crayon from hsi half eaten box of crayons* prove it glue eater!!
Phoemeister: which is a shame, because I bet crayon poo is very colorful and pretty
Phoemeister: dude
Phoemeister: I don't want to eat crayons right now
Phoemeister: I'm full
Phoemeister: I just had like, a whole bottle of elmer's school glue

Run quick, they're behind us
Didn't think we'd ever make it
This close to safety in one piece
Now you wanna kill me in the act of what could maybe
Save us from sleep and what we are


--"A Favor House Atlantic," Coheed & Cambria

No comments: