Monday, February 14, 2005

Phoemeister: I bet you've had a better day than I did
Phoemeister: I was totally mooned by teenage boys today.
Kin: Well, my day's really not been that bad.
Kin: And why is that?
Phoemeister: I guess newsvan just screams "moon me"
Phoemeister: eh, that wasn't really the worst part of my day
Phoemeister: but I thought it was funny
Phoemeister: the other stuff I won't really go into
Phoemeister: because it involves an intricate web of office politics
Phoemeister: whearas "naked teenage boy ass" sort of speaks for itself
Kin: Okay.


Yeah, these punk teenagers drove up alongside me, and mooned me while I was driving the newsvan. And I'm like, hey, wouldn't you want to avoid mooning a television van? Aren't you afraid I'd catch it on tape, and in flagrant violation of FCC regulations, broadcast your naked ass across the nation? Don't fuck with the media, my friend!

Except they probably would think it'd be cool to be on TV. And I was too busy driving to stop and get a good shot of the teenager mooning me. So.... yeah.

No comments: