Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sui: You need to rebel against the oppresive regime that holds you down!
Sui: you'll never blossom into to wonder flower of true independent woman hood until you do!
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: OR
Phoemeister: I could just do what they say
Phoemeister: until eventually they do ALL my thinking for me
Phoemeister: and I never have to use my pesky independent will ever again.
Sui: haha
Suibrom: okay okay.. if you want to be a robot
Phoemeister: robots are cool
Phoemeister: OH!
Phoemeister: wait
Phoemeister: can I be a cyborg? they're even awesomer.
Suibrom: haha
Sui: no sorry
Sui: no cyborgs
Phoemeister: aw
Sui: you have to just be a robot
Phoemeister: robots are still cool
Phoemeister: plus, I would do THE robot all the time
Sui: no claws or laser beams though
Phoemeister: and people'd be like, "how awesome, it's a robot that does THE robot."
Phoemeister: I get a circular saw though, right?
Sui: haha well yeah but you could only do that when your parents let you
Phoemeister: my parents love the robot
Sui: no saws!
Phoemeister: yes saws
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: what if my parents need me to saw things?
Sui: hmm.. nope, too many chances for you to abuse your sawing abilities
Sui: rise up against your creators and all that
Sui: and then we'll have the matrix all over again
Sui: and damnit, neo just got that shit sorted out


Phoemeister: DAMMIT. I wrote out this whole huge witty e-mail on what I've been doing lately to one of my high school friends, and I thought it sent, but it didn't
Phoemeister: and now I have to type it out all over again
Suib: laaaame
Phoemeister: it sucks
Phoemeister: I swear
Phoemeister: it was the perfect, "ha ha I rock now" e-mail
Phoemeister: with the right amount of wittiness to cover the fact that it was a ha ha I rock now e-mail
Phoemeister: I was all playing up the fact that I've gotten stuff aired on network TV
Sui: haha well that is kind of cool
Sui: so you're allowed to brag
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: plus, I mean she all lives in morocco and teaches people there and makes me feel all lame because she's been to like 80 foriegn countries, so I feel like it's only payback
Phoemeister: and it was witty, too
Sui: hehe I'd say that' sfair enough
Phoemeister: me too
Phoemeister: only I don't feel like rewriting it at this juncture
Phoemeister: it really was a masterpiece
Sui: aww well you'll just have to come back to it
Phoemeister: because it was an I rock email but without seeming like it, plus I do feel bad that I haven't e-mailed her in awhile because she's emailed me a couple times and it's all, "Its so rewarding teaching foreign people" and I have had really nothing to compete with that until now
Phoemeister: not that I'm trying to compete per se.... but you know, it feels bad to answer an e-mail like that with, "Yeah, that sounds awesome. Guess what I found in my belly button today? Yeah.... I've really done nothing all day. Or all week. Or really all month. Cheers."
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: So I was totally all happy to be able to be like, "Yeah, I'm on TV. Yep, covered the Gone Fishin' Gun And Knife Show. *various witty comments about gun nuts* Yeah, I've covered a lot of other stuff too. They let me go out by myself now, it rocks. I'm like a real artist. Suck on that!"
Sui: hahah
Sui: and so modest too!

No comments: