Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Okay, for my Veggie Tales/Bohemian Rhapsody comic (see previous post), I was looking up Veggie Tales on the net so I would have a good picture to draw off of, and I found this article that is all like, "Larry the Cucumber is a dancing penis!" and it's so funny that at first I thought it was a parody of angry baptists or something, but I kind of think it's real. Anyway, despite the scaryness, it's really hilarious what these people came up with. You should read it if you want a good laugh about how dirty their minds are to come up with this stuff just to claim a line of Christian children's videos is not really Christian, but really "yet another attempt by liberals to force their evil "tolerance" into True Christian homes."

Addendum: Okay. It WAS a parody. I found this when I went to their bumper stickers for sale page that has such gems as: "my catholic priest molested your honor student," "I heart Satan," and "sodomite."

Now that I know it's a parody, I'm less scared. Though it is still kind of mean-spirited, just from the other side.

No comments: