Saturday, February 19, 2005

So, I have a bright idea: leet and cockney. I think they should be combined.

"0w M3 N!46r45" means, "Ow, my balls!"

Think about it. You know the world would be better off with (0(k|\|3`/. It shall be my lasting contribution to the world.

In other news, though it's really tomorrow, we celebrated the 23rd anniversery of me coming into the world, since I work today and the day after. I got ice cream cake! Which touched me, as I've not had a proper birthday dessert in awhile. I also got steak. I've said it before: but somehow, having steak in me makes me feel as if everything's right in the world.

I got:

The Shins -- Oh Inverted World
Idlewild -- Hope is Important
Fountains of Wayne -- Welcome, Interstate Managers
No Doubt -- Greatest Hits
Gavin Degraw -- Chariot

Kurt Vonnegut -- Timequake
Robin Hobb -- the tawny man trilogy.

School of Rock (which I've had the song from in my head all day since watching it)

Bug out your eyes like there's something wrong!

--Dewey Finn, School of Rock

No comments: