Tuesday, January 28, 2003

... and then I turned up late to Hardware and Software concepts. Which of course he knows its me, being one of the only two girls in class. I got back the quiz we'd taken, with a whopping 3 out of 13 points. Because I can't add for crap and they won't let us use a calculator, basically. And all coursework in the class so far involves calculatorless adding. So I'm basically going to do crappy.

Then of course, i had to sit through the boring, boring class. I always want to jump up and tear my hair and scream. I want to ask them what the point of this is. Or tell the people in the class to free themselves. Or various profanities. Anything.

Near the end of class I just got up and left because I couldn't stand it anymore. I just hate that stupid, crappy, pointless class so much that I couldn't stand there another minute. Again, not very low profile.

Not a good idea, not a good day.

And my damn archives won't show up!

No comments: