Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I miss so much that requires attention

Ugh... this has not been a good day for me. First of all, I forgot to properly set my alarm last night, so I woke up today an hour late. So I showed up to class way late, like the ass that I am. Then we were filming our PSA's, and we had to do ours like 8 times because I kept messing up. I really can't act, even for short things like that, I always forget what I'm supposed to be doing because I'm concentrating so hard on something else I'm supposed to be doing.

Then we started working with the radio equiptment in the radio studio--and I'm really bad at it.

Anyway, I also have to wonder if I'm on drugs without knowing it. I got up to pee last night at like, 2 in the morning, and when I tried to walk to the toilet stalls I veered around like a drunk. And I did it again this morning, when I was rushing to get to class. I would say it's just because I was sleepy, but I don't remember this ever really happening before. Oh well.

And I'm wearing my Guinness shirt from Ireland, and its about the tightest shirt I own, and I feel so fat and fat-rolly in it. It's gross.

So that's my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...... so far. It's only 1:00.

No comments: