Tuesday, January 14, 2003

me: DAAAAAAMn it. I typed out this whole huge blog entry and now it won't publish
kin: D'oh. That sucks. So is it all gone now?
me: no, I managed to hit back and save it
kin: Yay! I hate it when you press back and then it's all blank, and you like, "NOoooooooooooooo!!!" =P
me: It's about how much I hate hardware and software concepts, especially the prof, and how the guys in the class make me un-nerdy
me: look un-nerdy, I mean
kin: lol...They're so nerdy they suck the nerdiness out of you and feed upon it for their own use. =P



Kin: There's this site called Sodaplay. You can make these little "machines" using muscles and masses and such, it's really cool. And anyway, it has this new feature where there's sound to go along with the movements and stuff, and I made one that just makes a really horrendous noise.
me: *cough* Nerd *cough* :P
kin: And proud of it. =P
kin: But shoot me if I'm ever really really excited about the new Microsoft Cattle or whatever. =P
me: ROFLMAO!! Will do.

No comments: