Thursday, January 09, 2003

gah. I hate the eye doctor's office. I know a lot of people hate the dentist, but I looove my dentist. My dentist gets me in and out without any waiting. My hygienist is nice to me, and actually knows who I am. They don't poke my eyes and are more interested in teeth cavities than body cavities.

Regular doctors and my eye doctor suck. I swear, I was there an hour or more today, waiting. For a stupid eye checkup. And I had to fill out all these forms. And they asked me the dumbest stuff.

They asked me what medications I was on, and I sort of had to make up one, because I couldn't remember what my colitis medication is called, exactly. And they asked me about my hobbies. I'm not making this up. They asked me about my hobbies. At the eye doctor's office. So I put down "collecting keychains." Then I was asking my mom if I had any other hobbies, because they did ask me hobbies plural, and she said, "Reading, music, computers.." and I was like, "I think of those more as pastimes. So I only ended up with one hobby. True story.

I love Luke Perry

No comments: