Thursday, January 09, 2003

Me: Something in our oven caught on fire and smelled, and now my parents have headaches, but I don't, which is ironic because usually I'm having headaches. True story.
Kin: lol...I love how you put, "True story." at the end of things.

some time later......

me: I fought the law, and the law won.
Kin: I fought the law and said, "Bitch! You don' know me." *nods* True story. =P
me: LOL. And true story is a nice touch.
Kin: Yep, see what I mean. It just adds a touch of class.
me: it does. And it goes without saying that we sorely need some class around here. Except I just said it. Oops.
Kin: lol...Well, it was understood even before you said it. So it's all good
me: speaking of lack of class:


Talia: yay! she can add!
me: *sobs* Don't make fun of my addition problems.
Talia: better your addition problems than that horrible weave problem you have going
Me: Aw snap! It's ooooooooon, Hoochie McHoochhooch!


Kin: lol
Kin: Aw, I think "Hoochie McHoochhooch" is very classy.
me: Why thank you. I thought it up all by myself :D
kin: Yep. And it was pretty damn funny too. =P
me: oooh! Not just funny, "pretty damn funny." The "damn" means you care. I will cherish it forever.
kin: Yep. "Check the label. The 'damn' means we care...about you. *cheesy wink*" =P
me: LOL, and then at the bottom of the screen a tiny disclaimer can run "* Really, we don't give a damn about you." :P
me: I should be in advertising
kin: Yeah. I mean, with the Yeal and Sau and everything. You'd do really well.
me: Hey, you helped, bud-dy
kin: Aw shucks...Thanks.
me: shucks is a great word
kin: Yes it is. And I'd never thought of this before, but it makes a great substitute curse word. "Shucking hell!" "Hey, shuck you buddy!" =P


Talia: doobe doobe doo
me: Strangers in the Night!
talia: exchanging lap dances!
me: .........that's not the version I remember :P


me: the thing about lap dances is up on my blog now *evil laugh*
talia: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
me: yeah. I'm glad you guys are flattered when I put stuff up. I like to go back and look at funny conversation snippets
talia: you always change names so it's cool for when I get famous, nothing to worry about then
me: LOL. Awesome.
me: I think that comment's going to go up there too :P

No comments: