Thursday, January 02, 2003

How many people want to scope some ass? (I don't! I don't!)

Kin: Oh, and reading your blog, I thought it was hilarious how you said yours would be the rockingest damn colonoscopy ever. =P
Phoe: lol, thanks
Phoe: I almost wish I had some Pink Floyd that I could listen to while I'm doped up, I think that would be cool.
Kin: lol...Yep. But then again, everythings cool when you're doped up. =P
Phoe: That's true. Hmm...now I have to all decide what CD's will make it the Rockingest Damn Colonoscopy Ever(TM)
Kin: Will Dick Clarke be there!? =P
Phoe: I mean, I'd be embarrassed if it were just the second rockingest colonoscopy ever.


Dude.....would it be The Rockingest Damn Colonoscopy Ever(TM) if Dick Clark wasn't there? I think not
Kin: Of course not. I mean, Dick Clark makes everything the rockingest. Like New Years!
Kin: Yeah, I can see how that would be embarrassing.
Phoe: Hell, Dick Clark's performing the procedure!
Kin: Wow! Really? How'd you swing that?
Phoe: Just lucky, I guess

I know. I can see it now! "Phoe's Scope Up My Rockin' Ass (featuring Dick Clark)"

No comments: