Saturday, January 18, 2003

Why My Dad Is The Awesomest

My dad is a 60-some year old white guy, but he's more with it than anyone I know! He totally told me the funniest story EVER yesterday:

He works in investments, with a couple other old guys like himself, and some younger people. One day they were in a meeting:

Young Guy: I think I'm going to sit over there with the girls
Dad: Why don't you sit with Phil (another old white guy)? He's pretty fly for a white guy!

Of course, Phil didn't really get it, but all the younger people thought it was hilarious! I'm so proud of my Dad, he's got his finger on the pulse of pop culture! And it's also nice to know that the 'rents don't tune out everything I talk about.

In other news: 169, el classo diablo, is hard. And I can't find proper headphones for Radio Production. Otherwise: Long weekend is sweeeet.

No comments: