Friday, March 04, 2005

Gah... first day back at work, I did nothing. I swear to you, I read the entire archive of this online comic called Wigu, which is like 3 years worth.

I DID get to go to a meth lab, though. At least that's what I'm going to tell people when I want street cred. Actually, there'd been a stabbing there earlier, which had been covered by someone else, and this one reporter was doing a follow up because he'd heard that the place it happened was possibly a meth lab. But anyway, I didn't end up shooting anything because there really wasn't anything to see there and it technically wasn't a meth lab anyway (there were meth components, but no actual meth). So I was actually stuck in the newsvan near a meth lab while the reporter went and found this out from the cops. That was really the only thing I did all day.

Sucks to be you! I know I know!
Sucks to be you! I know its true!


--"Sucks to Be You," Prozzak

No comments: