Friday, March 25, 2005

This is a conversation with my friend Tina about this guy who is like, emotionally messed up and latches onto any girl that talks to him, so I feel the need to distance myself. Also, it's about my nose and the peculiarities thereof.

Phoemeister: ways to keep people from getting hot for you, example 1:
Low Self Esteem Guy: *snuggle*
Phoemeister: I think I have a pimple on the inside of my right nostril
Phoemeister: how does that even happen?

Tina: :: LAUGHS:: Isn't those the weirdest things though?
Phoemeister: yeah
Tina: and I doubt it deters him
Phoemeister: it hurts like hell too
Phoemeister: yeah, well I have to try
Phoemeister: god, now he's freaking me out, though
Phoemeister: he says it could be an ingrown hair
Phoemeister: and get infected
Tina: it could be, it COULD be that... but dude, any zit could do that... you have to remember your dealing with mister cheerful here
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: okay

No comments: