Thursday, March 31, 2005

So today I saw my doctor again about my excessive headaches. I had actually been scheduled to talk to her like 3 months ago, but I wanted my mom with me (yeah... I'm a wimp. But I have trouble standing up to doctors when they tell me something stupid sometimes, whereas she is ready and even somewhat eager to tear them a new one), and she didn't want to go during cold season and catch whatever everyone in the waiting room has...

My family is the most paranoid ever about getting colds, by the way.

Anyway, I'm not having as many headaches as before. Still.... way more than regular people. But most of her stuff was for migraines, and I think a lot of mine are neck headaches, I've not had many of the ones I consider migraines (there's still some doubt on that issue) in awhile.

So basically she was like, "well it went away on it's own" and left me where I was before.

And there's really no reason the headaches have gone away except for 1, and even I don't really believe it at this point. Which is: I've not heard "The Noise" in a really long time. "The Noise" was this kind of low vibrating I was hearing at my house that was driving me INSANE. First off, I hated it. Secondly, no one else could hear it so I looked like a nut. Anyway, for awhile I thought maybe that making the headaches more frequent and worse. Now I don't know.

Also I tried joining this RPing mud, and they hated part of my premise for my character and I'm stuck trying to think of a new one. Gah, damn anal admin. I'm not Dickens, here. That one idea was all I had.

I directed that one show at TV-10 again. Though I'm forced to admit that I don't really direct because there's not enough people, so basically I work the switcher. Good times. Also, I dubbed like 5 resume tapes which takes forever. But I want to be able to send them out once I have my cover letter approved by my news director who's looking it over. Then I hope to use these get a job, and then I hope to have the best career ever as a photographer.

So that's my day.

No comments: