Thursday, March 10, 2005

Phoemeister: you know I'm a hypochondriac, right? So take this with a grain of salt:
Phoemeister: I think my appendix is going bad because I've had a pain in my side for a little while
Talia: which side?
Phoemeister: left
Talia: you know, even though you've had your gallbladder out, you can still get an infection from it? If they didn't get all the gook from it out of your system... Archie's mom had her's out years ago, about 4, and she was feeling bad so had a doc appointment and they told her that was possible
Talia: isn't that on your right?
Talia: spleen on left, I think...
Phoemeister: nah, it's not where the gallbladder used to be
Phoemeister: gallbladder is way higher up
Phoemeister: which is why they told me it was heartburn at first
Talia: low on the right could be kidneys... you could have a kidney infection... easy enough with all the medicine you take... cranberry juice helps...might be it if you've noticed you pee more or less lately
Talia: or could be a girl problem...
Phoemeister: dude
Phoemeister: you're trying to make me feel worse, aren't you?


Talia: you know, I think yo'd be an awesome camera dude on Iron Chef... you could stand around and make yick norises when they cook weird crap and bug them till they cook real food
Phoemeister: roflmao
Phoemeister: thanks
Phoemeister: I think

No comments: