Monday, March 21, 2005

Phoemeister: I got a search for "embarassing colitis." Wow, someone who got to my blog from a search actgually probably found what they were looking for :P
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: though actually I've never put up any real embarassing stuff up on the blog because I'd prefer to forget it
Phoemeister: rather than leaving it up there
Sui: what.. like pictures?
Phoemeister: lol
Sui: you could totally make a comic
Sui: like..
Sui: shwo the inside of your intestines
Sui: or colon or whatever
Sui: and have this little colitis virus/bacteria/wahtever it is that causes it
Sui: like.. trip over his shoelace or something
Phoemeister: hereditary causes it
Phoemeister: LOL
Sui: well there has to be some biological reason for it!
Sui: I need soemthing to do something embarassing in the comic
Sui: it's not funny if like.. your mom trips over her shoelace
Sui: no one would get it
Phoemeister: yeah, hereditary
Phoemeister: my genes
Phoemeister: it's my immune system attacking my colon
Phoemeister: So... I suppose my immune system could trip over it's shoelaces
Sui: haha see
Sui: that would work

No comments: