Monday, March 21, 2005

I was sharing bits of Jack Black's page on IMDB with a friend and...

Phoemeister: I love his credit in the Neverending Story III, btw: The NeverEnding Story III (1994) .... Slip, Leader of The Nasties
Phoemeister: Jack Black led the nasties!
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: I wish that were my title. My business card would be: Phoemeister (leader of the nasties)
Sui: you should just put it in anyways
Phoemeister: I could just find a couple people
Phoemeister: and be like, "you're my nasties. I lead you."
Sui: haha
Sui: Where my nasties at?
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: yes
Phoemeister: I'm going to say that whenever my nasties are elswhere
Sui: haha
Sui: I approve
Phoemeister: good
Phoemeister: you can be one of them
Phoemeister: you can be second in command of the nasties
Phoemeister: a nasty officer if you will
Sui: nice
Sui: Lieutenant of the nasties
Phoemeister: Lieutenant Nasty, where my nasties at?
Sui: on missions of nastinal security

No comments: