Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Well, work started out alright, I went and got an interview with the spazzy team I mentioned before that won sectionals. But on the way back, I started in with a migraine. This was at about 4:30 and I couldn't get home to get my drugs till 9 (later, if you count the commute). To make matters worse, I totally screwed up the other thing I did at work today.

There was this live shot at the school district meeting (they're TOTALLY hosed, like a gazillion dollars in debt and had to decide whether to lay off teachers mid schoolyear or take out a loan that will make them even further in debt), and, like always, they just shoved me out the door without really telling me what I was supposed to do there. But I figured I could ask the photog and reporter that were already there that I was supposed to help. Anyway, all of a sudden I was shooting this interview. They were like hurry hurry hurry, I even had to do it on my shoulder instead of on a tripod. But of course, we're using the ONE damn camera that has the audio settings on it completely backward from all the other cameras, so I didn't get any audio.

So that was my day.

No comments: