Sunday, March 27, 2005

So I rehabilitated another old blog, Alternatune. It WAS a music blog where a friend and I reviewed stuff. But I hadn't posted in forever. And she made like 3 posts ever. So... pretty dead. Now I'm going to just post my random musings on music, basically. How Ben Fold's "Wandering," reminds me of this time I was listening to it while waiting for a grilled cheese sandwich at the cafeteria, how Best Buy owns me, whatever comes to mind. I figured it might be nice to separate some of my musical thoughts from the regular stuff, because I, for one, know it's TOTALLY annoying to read someone's blog and they're blathering on about some band you couldn't give less of a crap about. So... I have a whole separate area to do that now!

If anyone wants to blather with me, and make it a group blog again, just let me know.

Oh... and don't read any of the old stuff I posted there. It's SO pretentious. Reviewing things makes me sound like a jackass.

No comments: