Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sui: still taking the horse tranquilizers?
Phoemeister: nah, i only took those like the first two days I was sick
Sui: ah okay : )
Phoemeister: the horses are glad to get them back
Phoemeister: those horses are no good junkies
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: I see them behind the convenience store
Sui: haha
Sui: huffing paint?
Phoemeister: doing their tranqs, trying to get older horses to buy them liquor
Phoemeister: that too
Sui: buncha punks
Phoemeister: yeah. They dress like punks, certainly! With the piercings and colored mohawks
Phoemeister: but I think they're just posers. They don't even know who the Ramones are
Sui: yeah.. they're such a bad influence
Sui: haha
Sui: I remember this one time I walked up to this horse and was like.. "what the hell? You pretend to be all hardcore and stuff, but I know you go home to your rich family and your big house. You don't even know what hardcore is."
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO.... and he went home and cried into his satin sheets
Sui: that's right
Sui: bunch of whiney poser horses
Sui: I flashed him my guns, and he went a'runnin
Phoemeister: "would you like a taste of my 9, seabiscuit?"
Sui: that's right.. these guns
Sui: *flex*
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: yeah, I knew you meant arms, but I felt like bringing real firearms into this discussion
Sui: it worked well

No comments: