Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oh, I also forgot to mention a couple other things:

--boss-boss is annoying me. She does this thing where you leave a note for her in her mailbox and she never gets back to you. Whenever anyone asks for a day off, she never tells them, and then you just get to assuming you have that day off... and you don't. She never even tells you at some point that you aren't getting it off till too late. But... it's not even things like that, I left her a note about having lunch for Employee of the month... and got nothing back. And I don't want to badger her about it and be like "pay up my free meal!" to my boss. So I guess I'm either going to wait for her to bring it up next, and if she never does, just never have the lunch. Which is probably for the best, I'm not crazy about her ever since she fired Carmax. Which is unfortunate, because she's actually started warming up and we've had some half-decent conversations since then. But in the back of my head whenever I talk to her I'm like, "don't bond with boss-boss! She fired Carmax! She probably is just waiting for an excuse to fire you too!"

--Kevin has an album! Of music! Yeah.... he's the most mild mannered, quiet person ever, so it's just weird. Because he has a couple songs that are just... the opposite of what I percieved his personality to be before that. One of his songs is even all about how he wants to quit his job. Apparently he gave Carmax a copy a long time ago and she lent it to me. I thought I wouldn't ever be able to look him in the face again after that, but it's actually kind of good. So while I miss out on the mocking opportunities, it's all for the best. Oh, and the other day I was talking about something or other and he came by and said, "you go, girl!" and it was the most adorable thing ever.

--I wrote a song for the rock opera, called "Phoe is Not a Fat-Ass Bitch," which I'd like to share with you (beleive me, it's HILARIOUS if you could hear what I do with the little asides. I swear!)

Phoe is not a fat ass bitch (yeah)
I am not a fat ass bitch (yeah)
She called me a fat ass bitch (no!)
But I am not a fat ass bitch (yeah)

If I am any type of bitch (what?)
I am a skinny bitch (yeah)
I said if I am any type of bitch (what?)
I am a skinny bitch (yeah)

she followed me into the parking lot (parking lot)
but I ran into the store (into the store)
after she called me a fat ass bitch (which I am not)

So.. yeah.

No comments: