Thursday, November 10, 2005

Phoemeister: OH, you actually talked to him, he's the guy who answered the phone when you called me up with the A team theme song
Sui: ah gotcha
Sui: he's a tool!
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: why do you say that?
Sui: he ruined a perfectly good joke
Phoemeister: aww
Phoemeister: well he's really nice other than that
Sui: yeah.. you ruined it too
Sui: and I still talk to you
Sui: so.. can't fault him too much
Phoemeister: I used to be really scared of him, though. Because he looks exactly like this really mean bastard from WEAK
Phoemeister: ha ha :P

I admit, I did ruin it. But I said sorry...
Sui: no sorry can ever repay the ruined a-team call!
Phoemeister: maybe one day I'll call you up at the school
Phoemeister: and be like my computer is fucked up do you have an IT guy?
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: a sexy IT guy, with dead babies in his basement?
Phoemeister: and they'll be like, "Ryan!"
Sui: "are you a parent of one of our children?"
Sui: oh yeah
Sui: that'll go over well :P
Phoemeister: and I'll play you the A team theme song
Phoemeister: well
Phoemeister: okay
Phoemeister: I'lll pretend to be a kid
Phoemeister: and say you touched me inappropriately
Sui: haha
Sui: I hate you : P
Phoemeister: you LOVE me

No comments: