Thursday, November 10, 2005

So I had a dream last night that I'm not sure if my brain stole it from a made for TV movie or what, but it was basically we were all in a high rise building, and something broke all the water pipes so the building filled with water really fast. Only, for some reason only the outside rim of the building filled that fast, trapping us, and then water was slowly coming up the middle and we knew we were all going to die. And then someone just tried some random door..... and we were saved. weirdness.

And I don't remember why, but I really got mad at someone after that, something to do with our recent brush with death perhaps, and I got insanely angry at them. Like... that happens to me in dreams. People do the stupid illogical stuff they do in dreams and I get really pissed at them for being such horses asses in my dream. Even more mad than I would if people were REALLY such horses asses in real life.

Anyway, I remember I started shouting out these ludicrous insults that kind of remind me of Will Ferrell doing that schtick, only I really meant them. The only one I can remember is I shouted at whoever it was, "I WILL stab you to death. LITERALLY."

True story.

New KS

No comments: