Tuesday, November 15, 2005

So Mulva is officially hired! We noticed his name on the schedule for next week. Mouse noticed. He was like, "Who the hell is Mulva, and why is he working 10 hours on Sunday?"

Well I knew who Mulva was, and told him, and he already knew the whole sordid story because I am always telling people stories and then forgeting who I told and then retelling them.... Anyway, I think the latter part is we have this mandatory meeting on Sunday about Christmas stuff, so I think they just added that hour onto his time and then we get a one hour break... blah blah.

In other news, I totally love Mouse (in a platonic way.) Today I was doing something or other and made this really weird sounding grunt, and he turned to me, and was like, "Phoe, I love you." And I said, "Uh... you're okay too, I guess." and then he added, "....like a handicapped little sister." I laughed so hard.

No comments: