Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So the Post Secret book just came out, and I didn't even know (I only visit like once a month, because I like to read a lot all at once). You know how I found out? Someone came into the store wanting it. And we lost the sale because they didn't want to bother trying to order it.

They were pretty happy that I knew what they were talking about, but unhappy when it turned out we didn't have any. But there were like a jillion in the corporate warehouse. Damn our po-dunk town for not wanting to buy any.

But then again: I dunno if I'll buy it anyway. It's really frickin' expensive. I hate hardcover books. Even with my discount it's kind of a waste, especially since it's the type of book you're going to get through pretty fast.

But you should buy it and support Post Secret. Do it! Do it!

(I'm half-tempted to order it through the store and read it on a break or something and then not buy it, since you're not obligated to buy special orders at the store. But it's kind of a crappy thing to do so I have moral qualms about trying that)

No comments: