Thursday, November 03, 2005

Phoemeister: gah, brb. I've been really poopy today :-(
Sui: doh
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: it especially sucked, I did register today and every time you leave to use the bathroom you have to tell like three people
Sui: doh that sucks
Phoemeister: yeah
Sui: kind of embarrasing
Phoemeister: yeah, it was :/
Phoemeister: oh, also, I kind of told some people I have colitis, but not the people today, so I don't know if they thought I was just doing it to get breaks or had some really bad mexican food at lunch or what.
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: but I didn't want to be like, "Hey, I have colitis, by the way!" either
Phoemeister: and then have to tell them what colitis is after they're like, "what's that?"
Sui: yeah
Phoemeister: usually I try to keep it clean when I tell people I don't know what they'll think about it, by just minimizing it and going, "Oh, it's an intestinal thing, I can't have caffiene," but with the many trips to the bathroom, I'm thinking there would be some implied, "my BOWELS EXPLODE" stuff going on in the back of their minds
Phoemeister: which is, after all, what is really happening. But people don't need to know that.
Sui: haha yeah that might be worse than just going
Phoemeister: yeah. So that's why I didn't get into it. But, like I said, I worry that they think I'm making up the need for bathroom breaks. Or imagining something even worse than colitis. Though actually, I don't think there is anything more embarassing and/or disgusting than colitis that would cause several bathroom breaks.

No comments: