Saturday, November 26, 2005

So today was not as bad as I would've thought (they say the friday after thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year). I don't know if it's because I came in at 4, when most of the rush was over or what, but it wasn't bad at all.

We did get some pretty weird customers, though. There was this one lady all telling me about all the christmas decorations she was going to buy from Gordman's and all about this homemade sausage she made. I was at the register, however, and no one else was coming, so I couldn't really hurry her along. I started giggling when she got to the sausage, and Mulva was all, "You insulted that woman's homemade sausage! How dare you!"

And there was this lady with this bratty kid. Like... he was only four or five but not only was he causing a commotion, but he was actually calling her a shithead and stuff. But she was like, horribly mean back. She like, asked us if we carried muzzles. And then after one particularly bad comment of the kids, she says in this singsong voice, "Orphanage!" which was pretty funny despite how horrible it was.



After work I went through the promos and actually found some decent CD's. Maybe I should've given them a second chance before this? Anyway, I doubt I would actually pay much for these, but I got this sampler of Aqualung songs, 2 of which I didn't already have, and Bowling for Soup Goes to the Movies, which I think Bowling for Soup is semi decent, and I do enjoy weird covers. Though I think there might be a couple originals on there? I don't know. Very few of the song names do I actually recognize from any movie. Here's hoping.

No comments: