Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sui: so.. this is a geeky joke on.. too many levels to count
Sui: but in this game that I play..
Sui: (and that should give it away right there)
Sui: but yeah.. so you can creat guilds, basically groups of people who play together
Sui: and depending on how many of the enemy you kill, you recieve a rank
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: I'm folowing so far
Sui: private, corporal, etc.
Sui: so.. I created this guild, "Lonely Hearts Club Band"
Sui: and a character named Peppers
Sui: and am currently trying to get him to Sergeant
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: you're such a loser
Phoemeister: IBPW
Sui: hahah
Sui: it's hilarious and you love it
Phoemeister: I DO love it
Phoemeister: you're making me want to have your babies
Sui: haha
Sui: even the non-retarded ones?
Phoemeister: yes
Phoemeister: even the not retarded ones!

No comments: