Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I came up with a new AIM message for when I'm at the computer lab:

ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live ACS broke my will to live

Currently I'm taking a break because I found an error I can't solve myself and am waiting for my prof to e-mail me back, so I have the time to tell you that:

I got another "dave grohl pregnant" hit. What is up with this?

And another armpit pain hit. I'm thinking this is going to be my new "can I eat vicks vaporub/use it on various funguses on my body" for me. Come to think of it, I haven't gotten one of those in awhile. Nor have I got any Matt's Dad's Basement/Saw Tupac at McDonalds hits lately. Though mentioning it will probably bring them up again :P

Also, thanks to DataAngel, I totally discovered that Idlewild has a blog. How cool is that? Idlewild ROCKS my world. I would have their babies if they asked me, that's how much I love them!

Here is a picture of Idlewild


Here is a picture of a guy humping a parking meter

No comments: