Monday, March 24, 2003

You haven't lived until you've been hungry AND nauseated at the same time.

Okay, maybe not. Actually, I wish I didn't know that feeling. Except I've had it the LAST THREE HOURS. I keep not eating and hoping the nausea goes away, but it won't. I also keep thinking of maybe eating just so I can throw up and feel better after that. Errr never mind. An Angry White Girl first--I have just thrown up in the middle of writing this post.

What I was going to say is I didn't really have the time to get throwing up in, because I only have a half hour break now, and the rest of the day I'm going to these panels for communication week. And also I have media writing class next, and I have to turn something in, and I missed the class last time I had to throw up, and had to turn in something then and I don't want him to think it's a ploy or something.

But I guess problem's all solved now. I'm still pissed I had to feel all crappy though. I'm used to the bowel issues, but the puking is getting more and more often and frightening.

No comments: