Monday, March 24, 2003

Phoemeister: I think I'm going into TV instead of radio
Phoemeister: I was just thinking, and the Radio industry's really messed up right now. I'll probably still not be able to get a TV job either, but I'm in too deep now :P Plus it'd be really cool to work at a production company or MTV or something
Talia: true, hey you should check out th MTV website, their always offering intern jobs and hey, you never know
Talia: your mom would shit a brick :: LAUGHS::
Phoemeister: Yeah

LOL, when I told her I wanted to go into TV, she was all "You could get a job at the local FOX station!" (because fox is the only station directly IN our town) and I was like, "Well what if they aren't hiring? I can't afford to be too picky." and she's like, "But if you got an internship there...." like 1) that's not a guarantee and 2) no matter how much they like me they can't hire me if there's just not a job. And it's not like a huge station with a huge turnover rate anyway
Talia: yeah, but parents can dream cause if they did hire you there she cold say, live here, it's cheaper and then your still trapped muhahhaa
Phoemeister: I told her I didn't want to work at a local station anyway, that all they shoot is News, and I'm not into that, I'd like to shoot other stuff. But I did admit if I wanted to go onto better things, I could start out at a small news station because that's what most people do. Anyway, I totally told her I wanted to work at MTV and she said "where's that?" and I was like, "New York," and I think she did shit a brick, though I was pleased she didn't argue
Phoemeister: LOL yeah
Talia: :: laughs:: score a point for Phoe
Phoemeister: heh, thanks
Phoemeister: I think she didn't argue because she figures she has time to break my spirit before then, if the application process doesn't do it for her
Talia: :: LAUGHS:: like your a pony
Phoemeister: Ahyup :P

No comments: