Wednesday, March 19, 2003

It's rained all day, but what really kills me? The fact that I have four umbrellas and can't find a single one of them (though I suspect most of them are lurking around my parent's house).

Also annoying: Stupid floor meeting. Stupid required to attend floor meeting. I don't know what it is about, but judging from past meetings, its probably a sensitivity meeting. AKA "Don't hate black people, gay people, or other minorities meeting." I HATE those meetings. Because I don't hate black people or gay people or any other minorities. What the hell good is this meeting to me? And the people who DO hate black people, gay people, or other minorities aren't going to be like, "Oh, I change my mind. Now I do love minorities! Yippeee! Let's all hold hands and sing 'Good Morning Starshine'!" I mean, I would LOVE meetings if they did that. But they don't. So it's pointless.

I feel sad, this girl in my H & S class called me up and asked me for help in the one area of that class that I actually know what I'm doing in. I could help. I want to help. But the number she gave me to call her back doesn't work. Bleh.

No comments: