Monday, March 03, 2003

This post will continue the proud Angry White Girl tradition of describing my bodily functions to strangers.

I threw up today. I swear, the last couple years I've thrown up more than I have in my entire life beforehand. I am not fond of this trend.

Do you know what's worse than throwing up, though? 2 things.

1) feeling like you have to throw up, knowing you're going to eventually have to throw up, and yet not throwing up. You can't get anything done, because you want to be ready for the throw up. And you feel very crappy.
2) dry heaves. Because they're almost as bad as throwing up, but they don't do the one good thing that regular throw up does for me, which is making me feel better for awhile.

anyway, I should probably be working on stuff, but I have a little class time off because of the throwing up, so I am using it to relax a little before going back to classwork and such.

Oh, and ever since I posted that excerpt of my grammar book on the blog EVERYONE calls me on the whole nauseous/nauseated thing :P

No comments: