Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Woo, I got an A on my Media Writing radio story on Mr. Rogers dying.

Happy: I got an A

Sad: Mr. Rogers is dead

Now I have to do a TV news story, and I have no idea whatsoever to do it on. News, for the most part, is just.... either boring or scary to me, so I hate following it. The only reason I had a half-decent radio story in mind is because I was all sad about Mr. Rogers dying. I hope no one else dies or anything, but I really need to think of something interesting (not relating to war on Iraq, because that goes under the scary category for me) for my TV story.

Yay: They finally had the sheets I needed to fill out to register for my ACS classes. So now it's all up to them to get things done properly. Which, I know they won't, but at least there's nothing concrete I personally have to do about it for awhile.

No comments: