Saturday, March 29, 2003

Ugh.... My butt is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. It makes me so mad. I'm not too worried about how I look, because it's not as if the fellas went for me before my butt was this big any more than they are now, but I really really hate buying new pants all the time because I get too big for them. And the fat rolls on my stomach that get bigger and bigger and grosser and grosser. And I also hate gaining weight because I can never get it off again. If I continue at this rate of gain and no hope of ever getting it off again, I'm going to be shamu-size by the time I'm 30. I wouldn't mind being a little chubby, but I really do not want shamu size. grr

And another rant: I'm mad because I can't find 2 of my favorite CD's. I have never lost a CD before this,* and now i've lost 2 of my favorites. One of them is fairly new, I only got it this last summer. If it were some CD I didn't care about, it'd be no big deal. But it's the Foo Fighters self titled and the new RHCP. Grrr....

______
* Except one I loaned to someone that I later had a falling out with, but it wasn't that great of a CD anyway

No comments: