Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I love how creative spammers are getting. Today I got an offer entitled, "Make your scallywag massive." And I know scallywag is some bizarre name for penis. But what if I DID have a more traditional scallywag, such as Dennis The Menace? Wouldn't it be cool if he was massive? He'd show Mr. Wilson then.

....okay, I think I'm on crack. That wasn't even particularly funny.

Anyways: second class today, Literature & Film. MUCH better lineup than the stupid artsy films for the other class, though the list is not without artsyness or the requisite classic films. A bad thing about being a film minor is the repetativeness. After this semester is over, I will have seen Citizen Kane and Stagecoach for 4 different classes each. I have a few other repeats as well, including The Maltese Falcon. Which, actually won't be too bad to see again, because I watched it at the end of last semester when I was watching at least 1 movie everyday and my attention span was shot. I really literally cannot remember anything past the first 10 minutes.

No comments: