Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I love it when my parents leave me alone in the house. I like to turn up my boombox as loud as it will possibly go and listen to it from the other side of the house. Usually I pick something badass, but this time I wanted to listen to this tape of hippy music of my Mom's that my Dad and I had been talking about right before he left. But hey, good camoflauge. If the neighbors want to complain, they'll look stupid if they accuse the punk college kid of playing "Good Morning Starshine," too loud.

But in general it's nice to be alone sometimes. Because you can do stuff you wouldn't do when people are around, like play the same Dave Matthews Band song over and over while you eat garlic cheese bread for dinner while dancing and generally rocking out to the song. Which is what I did after I was done with the aforementioned tape. Good times.

Celebrate we will
because life is short but sweet for certain.


--"Two Step" Dave Matthews Band

No comments: