Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Phoemeister: dude, my family's messed up.
Kin: Mine too.
Phoemeister: I just put some of this spray-antibiotic on my bellybutton (it's where one of my incisions is), and I was like wait a minute..... and looked at the expiration date, and it was November 1987
Kin: Whoa.
Phoemeister: I told my mom, and she wasn't surprised at all, and was like, "It still works."
Kin: Heh. Well, most medicines it doesn't really matter at all. They just put an expiration date on there because they're required to do so by law.
Kin: The spray part of that stuff might be effected after awhile though.
Phoemeister: Really? That eases my mind. My mom is always thrusting expired medication onto me, and I'm always convinced that someday something horrible is going to happen.

It sprays pretty well, I think. So that's good news for my belly button. I can't tell very well, but I think it might be oozing something.
Phoemeister: But it just might be the natural disgusting crap that kind of collects in belly buttons anyway
Kin: Heh. Could be.
Phoemeister: I figure better safe than sorry, though. I'm going to keep spraying myself with Solarcaine from 1987.

I could be the one to be your next best friend
You may need someone to hold you


--"Sleepwalker," The Wallflowers

No comments: