Thursday, August 05, 2004

My dad and I saw The Bourne Supremacy yesterday, it was pretty good. Well, aside from the fact that they thought making the camera shaky all the time looked cool. I could've done without that. Though, I expected it as the first one was like that too.

I don't know why I constantly blog about movies I've seen. Maybe because I've not been doing much else lately. And probably, I'll see some more, soon. Since my dad retired, we've been seeing a lot more films. He wanted to see another today (we have The Village and The Manchurian Candidate on our "to do" list right now, plus that Tom Cruise taxi/assasin movie once it comes out), but I figured a day rest in between would be nice. Plus, today the weather has been absolutely, stunningly, gorgeous. As Dad used to (frustratingly) tell me when I was little and he didn't want to see whatever movie I was dragging him to, "You want to spend your time inside when it's like this out?" I feel the roles have reversed somehow (though I do want to see those others, particularly The Village). So I sat on the porch and listened to music/read the whole day. It was good.

With the birds I'll share this lonely view

--"Scar Tissue" Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: