Monday, September 12, 2005

Cool site: http://selltheranch.com

In other news: I should really not be allowed to select my own clothes. Those pants I got yesterday? They go with nothing. I have a lot of brightly colored shirts, but the new pants (and a portion of my old pants) are colored. Adding the two together is like asking for face paint an an instructional course on balloon animals, man.

Actually, though, I do know how to make some balloon animals. My mom was way into that in the 90's, she bought a ton of books on it and those little skinny balloons, and a little of the wisdom rubbed off on me. Man. I love quirky things like that. Don't you? Isn't it nice, after all the complaining I do on the blog about her to read something so whimsical about her as that she knows her balloon animals? Sometimes, I hold in one hand all the psychological damage she's heaped on me over the years, and in the other hand the fact that she knows balloon animals, plays the accordian, and has an irrational love of sno cone machines in the other hand, and they almost cancel each other out, and I can kind of like her again.

Anyway, I typed this all out earlier and it was way better but I was trying to take online quizzes and they crashed everything.

Here's some convers:

Phoemeister: I'm horrible with birthdays, though
Phoemeister: if we still are talking 20 years from now
Phoemeister: I'm going to be like, "When's your birthday?" the 8,000th time
Suim: haha
Phoemeister: and you're going to beat me to death with your cane
Sui: i'll run you down with my walker
Sui: and then forget where I was going
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I'll just be lying on the floor going, "I can't get up."
Sui: "who are you?!"
Phoemeister: "why aren't I wearing any pants?"
Sui: "why would you want to be carrying ants?!"


Phoemeister: Anyway, I love that song [Pretty Fly for a White Guy]
Phoemeister: no matter what you say
Phoemeister: and if you keep it up, I'm gonna start badmouthing Our Lady Peace
NYC: you can badmouth all you want, like i'm going to take offense to something a fan of "pretty fly...." has to say
Phoemeister: Ouch
Phoemeister: that hurt, man.
NYC: i try
NYC: my smack talk is getting better
Phoemeister: Yeah. Now I'm going to go and cry and listen to Our Lady Peace
Phoemeister: wait, that's you!
NYC: since i am anything but fly for a white guy, i need to work on the smack extra hard
Phoemeister: Yeah, I'm bad at the smack too
Phoemeister: as you no doubt can already tell
NYC: of course
Phoemeister: We should both just dis No Doubt
NYC: more specifically, gwen stefani
Phoemeister: Yeah. Actually I have no quarrel with ND
Phoemeister: but Gwen's solo shit is driving me B-A-N-A-N-A-S
NYC: if you ever spell out bananas again, i will hurt you
Phoemeister: Okay.
NYC: for real
Phoemeister: No, I get it
Phoemeister: I would deserve it too
NYC: damn straight

No comments: