Friday, September 02, 2005

So... I'm still a little overwhelmed, but doing alright. The trainer lady thinks I'm doing pretty well so far, and said so. And I ordered some obscure CD in for a guy, and he told me I rock. It's nice to be told I rock.

I feel bad in that I'm a seller, but I'm not very good at selling people stuff. I can't really reccomend much because what I mostly know is fiction, and people mostly need help when they're looking for nonfiction, and are mostly browsing and all, "leave me alone!" when they're in fiction. And even then, I have a fairly limited knowledge when it comes to non-genre titles.

OH, and music--everyone buys obscure jazz cd's. I know a lot of crap about music, even music I don't personally listen to.... except for stupid obscure jazz! Damn you, obscure jazz!

My feet are insanely sore still. I guess I need to find me some fancy orthopedic shoes or something. I think maybe even aside from my shoe choice, I'm more predisposed to sore feet/legs than most people. Because I had that problem a lot when I was in England, but no one else in my group really did. Boo.

I guess that's all I have to say today.

No comments: