Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh also, I had this dream last night I meant to blog that is pretty weird and hilarious. It was one of my new coworkers lived next door. And for some reason he was foriegn and had a glass eye. Seriously man, a glass eye. The sad bit is this isn't even the first dream I've had in the last year that involved a glass eye. Oh, and it was like this really horrible glass eye, like whoever made it wasn't even trying to make it look like a real eye, more like a white ping pong ball with a big black dot on it in his eye socket. Anyway, I went over to his house, and his dad was all, "The house is on fire, go call 911!" but by the time I sprinted over to my house, the firemen had arrived. I was going to get out our fire extinguisher to help (don't know why I was convinced that would do anything aside of what the firemen could do), but I couldn't find it. Which made me think, "Holy geez, I actually DON'T know where our fire extinguisher is." I know we have one, and my parents told me where it is. But I can't remember. I'm dead meat if we ever actually have a fire. Anyway, back to my dream--the coworker was trapped in the house, but he lived fine. He just looked like Wile E. Coyote after one of his disasters, with his hair all singed and the crappy fake eye looking all sad.

Good times.

No comments: